Example sentences from Wikipedia that use the word eye-catching: The most eye-catching lantern is the Dragon Pole. They can easily be spotted because of their eye-catching silver-red colour. The body of the lion is also more powerful in structure with eye-catching colours.
So, how do you make an eye catching logo?
Here are six steps to an attractive, eye-catching logo that will make your product stand out.
- Make your logo 3-D.
- Don't be afraid to spend money on your logo design.
- Make sure your logo accurately represents your business.
- Be colorful!
- Make sure your design flows.
- Find an attractive font.
Is eye catching hyphenated?
Hyphenation of eye-catching Wondering how to hyphenate the English word eye-catching? This word can be hyphenated and contains 2 syllables as shown below.
How do I make a logo stand out?
- 6 Tips To Help Make Your Logo Stand Out. Alicia Croci.
- Know your audience. Like anything in marketing, it's important to know your audience.
- Be Original, Be Yourself.
- Don't Make It Too Complicated.
- Consider negative space.
- Understand Your Logo's Meaning.
- Color Is One Of The Most Important Aspects Of A Logo.
Is twenty first hyphenated?
Hyphenate compound cardinal and ordinal numerals from twenty-one (twenty-first) to ninety-nine (ninety-ninth) when they are written out: There are twenty-nine members on the committee.