Do you need a server to play Minecraft multiplayer?
You play on an online server by locating and connecting to the IP address of a multiplayer server. A multiplayer server allows two or more players to play Minecraft together. Note that to access a server you need to run the same version of Minecraft as the server.
Click on Minecraft Realms.
- Click the invitation open, highlight the server name, and then press Accept.
- The Realm will appear on your list after clicking Accept, and you can start playing it with your friends.
- Choosing Reject will remove your name from the whitelist.
- To add someone to your Friends list, you must first send a message requesting approval. A blank message that you can use to request to add a Friend is displayed. Enter the online ID of the person you want to add as a Friend. Your message is sent and the Friend's avatar is displayed under (Friends).
- Send a friend request on your Xbox 360
- On your Xbox 360 console, sign in to Xbox Live.
- Select Social.
- Select Friends, and then Add Friend.
- Enter the gamertag of the person you want to send a friend invite to, and select Done.
- Use the standard message or write your own, and then select Send Request.
- If you accept a new friend request sent from an Xbox 360 console, you will see them as a friend AND a follower on Xbox One. However, friends who have been added on Xbox One will not automatically show up on your Xbox 360 list. Once they accept, you'll then see them in your friends list on both of your consoles.
Updated: 2nd October 2019