Yes, printed boarding passes are still available should you prefer to not utilize a mobile boarding pass. You can print your boarding pass online at Southwest.com or at the airport using a self-service kiosk on the day of departure, prior to your flight's scheduled departure time.
Can you show your boarding pass on your phone?
Choose to have your boarding pass sent directly to your mobile device via email or through the mobile app for qualifying itineraries. No printing is necessary. Once you receive your boarding pass, simply scan the barcode on the screen at airport security checkpoints and at the gate during boarding.
Tips: Free Boarding Pass – You can print your boarding pass at the kiosk for FREE! They charge $10 to print your boarding pass with a gate agent, so make sure to walk up to the Spirit kiosk first to print out your ticket.
For international flights, the service is available from 4 to 24 hours prior to departure. Check-in online and print your boarding pass or obtain a voucher to be exchanged for your boarding pass at the airport. Use their mobile website or new mobile app to check-in and obtain your e-boarding pass.
Generally, a passenger with an electronic ticket will only need a boarding pass. If a passenger has a paper airline ticket, that ticket (or flight coupon) may be required to be attached to the boarding pass for him or her to board the aircraft.
Using a mobile boarding pass is easy:
- Check in for your flight at least one hour before your scheduled departure.
- During check-in, select how you'd like to receive your mobile pass: email, text message or view in browser.
- Save the pass to your device.
- Present your mobile pass at security checkpoints and during boarding.
The easiest and most universal solution is to take a screenshot of your mobile boarding pass. This saves an image of your pass in your photo gallery and it's available offline. Take an Android screenshot: For Android devices, press and hold your Power button and push the Volume Down button.
This only works if your boarding pass has a bar code they use to scan prior to boarding. What you need to do is make a pdf of your boarding pass and store it on your device. I always do this these days and this already saved me once. A final option is to just approach the check in desk and ask a reprint.
You can use your mobile boarding pass at most airports. Before you leave, check to see if your departure or connecting airports accept mobile boarding passes: If not, you can print a boarding pass before you head to the airport or from any self-service kiosk once you're there.
Yes, if you bought online:
- Click View My Tickets in your confirmation email, or go to My Account and then Orders and click the event.
- Click the View & Print Tickets button next to your event parking and print away! (There'll be another View & Print Tickets button next to your tickets.)
Print Your Boarding Pass Online
- Log into your account 12 to 24 hours before your flight departs.
- Enter your reference number or frequent flyer number to log in.
- Confirm your flight times and seat.
- Check in online.
- Print your boarding pass.
- Bring your boarding pass to the airport.
- Find your airline's check-in desk.
Yes, you may check-in for your Spirit Airlines (NK) flight at the airport self-service kiosk from 30 minutes to 3 hours before the scheduled departure time (depending on your departure city and destination) and receive a printed boarding pass. Please note that there is a fee for printing a boarding pass.
Boarding Passes can be printed beginning 24 hours prior to the flight's scheduled local departure time. You can obtain a boarding pass at the Ticket Counter, Skycap Podium (where available), or online at Southwest.com.
Once the above steps have been completed, your boarding pass will be displayed. You can now save this on your mobile device or retrieve from the Ryanair app main menu. You do not need to print the boarding pass, the mobile boarding pass is sufficient to board your flight.
Yes, you may check-in for your Alaska Airlines (AS) flight with your mobile device starting 24 hours and ending 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time to receive a mobile boarding pass on your mobile device. You may use this option if: you are not traveling with an infant (a printed boarding pass is required)
You can do it online or on our mobile App with your booking reference or through Manage Bookings where you'll also be able to make changes to your booking. You can check in between 30 days and 2 hours before your flight departs and you can download or print your boarding passes for all your flights.
Just display your boarding pass barcode on the screen of your device at the security checkpoint and when boarding your flight, and you're on your way. Check-in is available starting 24 hours before your scheduled departure.
For flights within the U.S., as well as most international flights, baggage will generally not be accepted for check-in more than four hours before a scheduled flight departure, although this policy varies by airport and daily check-in counter hours.
Yes, you may check-in for your American Airlines (AA) flight at the airport self-service kiosk from 45 minutes to 24 hours (5 hours for Miami) before the scheduled departure time (depending on your departure city and destination) and receive a printed boarding pass.
Part 2 Checking In For Your Flight
- Find your airline. The first thing you'll need to do when you arrive at the airport is to locate your airline.
- Check your bags. Depending on what you've packed, you may need to check a bag or two.
- Print your boarding pass. In order to board your plane, you'll need a boarding pass.
- Log on to Southwest's website, www.southwest.com, no more than 24 hours before your flight.
- Click on the link to “Check In.”
- Type your conformation number, first and last name into the boxes.
- Confirm the information that appears on the boarding pass on your screen.
Check into your flight with this page of Delta's website on your iPhone/iPod Touch (have your flight's confirmation number ready). When you complete your checkin, you will be given an option to add the pass to your Passbook (aka Wallet app). Tap into that, then press the Add button to add the pass to your wallet.