HPV shots. These shots protect against human papillomavirus (HPV), which can cause several types of cancer. The HPV vaccine is given as a series of shots over several months, starting at age 11 or 12.
In this manner, what vaccinations would I have had as a child?
Vaccine development in the 1980s — hepatitis B and Haemophilus influenzae type b
- 1985 - 1994 | Recommended Vaccines. Diphtheria* Tetanus* Pertussis* Measles** Mumps** Rubella** Polio (OPV) Hib.
- 1994 - 1995 | Recommended Vaccines. Diphtheria* Tetanus* Pertussis* Measles** Mumps** Rubella** Polio (OPV) Hib. Hepatitis B.
What immunizations are given at 12 months?
Recommended Immunizations – 12 months
|Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type b)||Hib Fact Sheet|
|Pneumococcal (PCV)||Pneumococcal Fact Sheet|
|MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)||MMR Fact Sheet|
|Varicella (Chicken pox) Not before 1st birthday||Varicella Fact Sheet|
|Hepatitis A Not before 1st birthday||Hepatitis A Fact Sheet|
What vaccines are given at 4 years old?
During this time, your child receives the following vaccines:
- Diphtheria, tetanus and whooping cough (pertussis) (DTaP)
- Polio (IPV)
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- Influenza (flu) every year.