Connect your TV's audio output to your sound bar. So if you've connected your cable box to HDMI 1 and selected that input, the TV will output the cable box's audio from the TV's audio output. What's nice is there's never any need to change the input on the sound bar, since it's all coming in through a single connection
In this way, how do I fix the echo sound on my computer?
Echo effect in computer speakers
- Click Start and then Control Panel.
- Click Sound, double-click Speakers and then click the Levels tab.
- In Mic-in Volume, click the volume icon to mute the microphone.
How do I sync my Samsung sound bar with TV?
Connecting to a Samsung TV with SoundConnect
- Follow the below steps to connect to your Samsung TV:
- Turn on the TV and Soundbar.
- Go into your TV Menu settings, and select Sound > Speaker Settings > Add New Device.
- Press the Source button on the soundbar's top panel or remote control and select TV mode.
What is a sound bar for a TV?
A sound bar is an all-in-one speaker system that delivers high-quality TV sound without requiring the space, complexity and expense of a home theater receiver and surround sound speaker setup. A sound bar's long, slender cabinet contains two or more speakers, and may provide either stereo or surround sound.