“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” —Theodore Roosevelt | PassItOn.com.
Similarly one may ask, do what you can with what you have where you are and never be satisfied?
“Start where you are, with what you have. Make something of it and never be satisfied.”
What are the best inspirational quotes?
Top 10 Motivational Quotes
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
- Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
- Well done is better than well said.
- Good, better, best.
- Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
What are the best motivational quotes?
The Best Motivational Quotes
- Conformity gets you nowhere.
- Action is the real measure of intelligence.
- Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Develop success from failures.
- I want the world to be better because I was here.
- It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.
What is a person who is never satisfied?
Consider "insatiable" (if he can't find satisfaction), "unappeasable" (if you can't ever make him happy), or just good, old-fashioned "greedy" (or, if he's a child, the juvenile equivalent: a "spoiled brat"). All definitions from MacMillan: insatiable: always wanting more and never feeling satisfied.