Do raisins make you poop a lot?
Other foods that make you poop include: prunes, figs, raisins and dates. Figs, raisins and dates are also foods that make you poop. They are not only high in fiber, but also good for softening your stools (so you are able to expel them easier), increasing bowel movements and relieving constipation.
Raisins are good for treating constipation due to its fiber and laxative content. They are dry fruits obtained from sun dried grapes. They come in a range of colours, but black and gold are most often used for this treatment. They are a high energy, low fat snacks you can eat at anytime.
- If your constipation is due to a low-fiber diet or not drinking enough fluids, one cup of laxative tea may be enough to help return your system to normal. But constipation has many different possible causes.
- 7 Foods that Make the Best Natural Laxatives
- Aloe Vera. Aloe vera is one of the oldest and well-researched natural laxatives there is.
- Chia Seeds.
- Leafy Green Veggies.
- Probiotic Foods.
- High-Fiber Fruit (Berries, Figs, Apples, Prunes, Pears)
- Coconut Water.
- Among the foods that may block you up: too much cheese and milk. But you may not have to give up dairy -- just eat less of it and change your choices. Try yogurt with probiotics, live bacteria that's good for your digestive system. It may help relieve constipation.
Updated: 28th November 2019