- 2 cups of water (distilled or filtered is best so it doesn't leave residue)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar.
- 10 drops essential oil of choice- I use lemon (optional- but it helps cut the vinegar smell)
Similarly one may ask, what is the best homemade window cleaning solution?
- In a spray bottle, mix 50% distilled vinegar (white) and 50% tap water.
- For extremely grimy glass, prewash with very soapy water, then go to the vinegar spray.
- Got highly resistent spots?
Can I use alcohol to clean glass?
How do you make Windex with vinegar?
- 1 cup Water.
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar.
- 2 to 3 drops Dawn Dish Soap.
- Spray Bottle.