Do iPod Nano have WiFi?
Lack of WiFi means Apple Music will not come to iPod Nano or Shuffle. Apple recently updated the iPod range, but it looks like the iPod Shuffle and Nano will remain as outdated as they were in 2012, save for a few small colour updates.
Though they run some apps, they don't run third-party iOS apps (that is, apps created by anyone other than Apple). The 7th and 6th generation iPod nanos come pre-installed with a handful of apps created by Apple. But you can use it only if you have an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Still no luck for iPod Nano.
- Method 2 From Your Computer
- Open iTunes.
- Click on iTunes Store in the right sidebar, under Store.
- Search for the app you are interested in, or click Apps on the upper bar to browse popular apps.
- Tap the Free App or Buy Now button under the icon.
- Enter your password when prompted and wait for the app to download.
- Apple is releasing the latest version of its iOS operating system on Tuesday, but if you have an older iPhone or iPad, you may not be able to install the new software. The company did not make a version of the new iOS, dubbed iOS 11, for the iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, or fourth-generation iPad.
- iPod Touch (6th generation)
iPod touch (6th Generation) in Pink Dimensions 123.4 mm (4.86 in) H 58.6 mm (2.31 in) W 6.1 mm (0.24 in) D Weight 88 g (3.1 oz) Predecessor iPod Touch (5th generation) Related articles iPhone 5S iPhone SE
Hey there, unfortunately it is not possible to sync any songs from Spotify to the iPod Nano. The feature you are referring to is an old feature of the desktop app that allowed you to sync MP3s to the iPod, however this never allowed you to sync Spotify songs to the iPod.
- The iPod nano and shuffle won't sync Apple Music songs, putting another nail in the new iPod coffin. The new iPods may be pretty, but only the iPod touch can sync Apple Music tracks.
- Once you've downloaded the app or installed the program, you can freely use Spotify. However, if you're looking to legally download music from Spotify, you should subscribe to Spotify Premium. Once you've got Premium, you'll be able to download and listen to music offline.
- Premium: The Premium plan costs $9.99 per month. You get everything in the Unlimited plan plus you can access Spotify on your phone by downloading the iPhone or Android app. You can also download songs to your phone and listen to them offline. Click here to sign up for a Premium account.
5th-3rd Generation iPod nano: Games and Apps. Unlike the newer models, the 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation iPod nanos can run a limited number of third-party apps. They come with some games, too. That said, these are not iPhone apps and these models don't run iOS.
- The iPod Touch is nothing without a good library of apps. You can choose from thousands of free apps, or purchase apps with a credit card or iTunes gift card. As long as your have a network connection on your iPod or a connection to iTunes on a computer, you can quickly download and install new apps.
- You can browse and buy apps in the App Store on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, on your Mac, or on your Apple TV. You can purchase apps for your Apple TV from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you have automatic downloads turned on, the apps download and install automatically to your Apple TV.
- If syncing fails, the Sync button is greyed out and not available at all, or if you try to sync and nothing transfers over to the iPhone, iPod, or iPad, you may simply need to authorize the computer with iTunes: Open iTunes with the iOS device attached to the computer through USB.
Updated: 5th September 2018