Similarly one may ask, how do you treat a cat with a cold?
- Place Your Cat in a Steamy Room. There's nothing that can help clear the congestion of your cat's nasal and respiratory airways than a good, long steam.
- Administer Vitamin C.
- Administer Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Administer Lysine.
- Administer Vick's VapoRub.
- Keep Your Cat Warm.
- Ensure Your Cat Remains Well Hydrated.
How can you tell if your cat has a cold?
What are the symptoms of a cat cold?
- Discharge from the eyes or runny nose; this may be watery or thick and clear, white, yellow, or green.
- Excessive swallowing (if there is drainage into the back of the mouth and throat).
- Loss of appetite.