Can you work at Chick Fil A at 14?
Jobs for 14, 15 and 16 year old at Chick-fil-A. 14 year old teens are allowed to work in the restaurant but limited on times of days, hours per day and week. Locations vary.
When You Can Work. The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) sets requirements related to the employment of minors. According to the FLSA, 14 is the minimum age for work (at least in non-agricultural jobs). While 14 and 15-year-olds can work, there are limits to the hours they can work.
- Every CVS employee interacts with customers regularly, so this is a very important skill to have. You must be at least 16 years old to work in a CVS store. However, some positions have different age requirements (you need to be 18 to work in the pharmacy, for example).
- 16 years old
- companies Companies That Hire 15 Year Olds
- Six Flags Other Amusement and Recreation Industries, Amusement park.
- Dunkin' Donuts Restaurant, Bakery, Food and Beverage.
- Safeway Retail.
- Burger King Restaurant.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop Retail, Hobby, Toy.
- Taco Bell Restaurant, Fast food.
Although some exceptions may apply, in most circumstances you must be paid the federal minimum wage, $7.25 per hour. Your eligibility for the federal minimum wage depends on what you do and where you work.
- Twelve year olds can expect to earn between $6 and $12 depending on the size of the vehicle. Like yard work, this is a job most 12 year old have experience with from doing chores around the house. This job is not as easy as some of the others mentioned but it pays more money than most.
- 16 years old
- “Unless otherwise exempt or employed under conditions discussed below, covered minor employees must be paid at least the statutory minimum wage for all hours worked. Employees under 20 years of age may be paid $4.25 per hour during their first consecutive 90 calendar days of employment with an employer.
Updated: 27th September 2018