Moreover, how do I add a number to WhatsApp?
- Save a contact's name and phone number in your phone's address book. If it's a local number: Save the number in the same format you would use if you were to call that contact.
- Open WhatsApp and go to the Chats tab.
- Tap the new chat icon > Menu Button > Refresh.
How do I add someone to whats app?
- Open the WhatsApp app. It's the white phone on a green speech bubble icon.
- Tap the Chats tab. It's at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the box with a pencil.
- Tap New Contact.
- Type in the person's first name.
- Tap add phone.
- Type in your contact's phone number.
- Tap Done.
How do I add someone to WhatsApp on iPhone?
- Launch WhatsApp from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Contacts tab.
- Tap on the Add button.
- Tap on the First Name text field.
- Enter the contact's name.
- Tap on the add phone button.