Making Voice Calls. WhatsApp Calling lets you call your contacts using WhatsApp for free, even if they're in another country. Currently, WhatsApp Calling is available on Android, iPhone and Windows Phone. WhatsApp Calling uses your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes.
Moreover, how do I add a number to WhatsApp?
Adding a new contact
- Save a contact's name and phone number in your phone's address book. If it's a local number: Save the number in the same format you would use if you were to call that contact.
- Open WhatsApp and go to the Chats tab.
- Tap the new chat icon > Menu Button > Refresh.
How do I add someone to whats app?
Method 1 Adding a Contact on an iPhone
- Open the WhatsApp app. It's the white phone on a green speech bubble icon.
- Tap the Chats tab. It's at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the box with a pencil.
- Tap New Contact.
- Type in the person's first name.
- Tap add phone.
- Type in your contact's phone number.
- Tap Done.
How do I add someone to WhatsApp on iPhone?
If you need to add a brand new contact It's very easy to do and is practically the exact same process as adding a contact to your iPhone.
- Launch WhatsApp from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Contacts tab.
- Tap on the Add button.
- Tap on the First Name text field.
- Enter the contact's name.
- Tap on the add phone button.