2nd October 2019
Can you send someone's Snapchat story to someone else?
The first update allows you to actually save and send other people's snaps directly on the app through the chat feature. You can access this feature by holding down on snap that was either sent to you or that you've seen on someone's story, and directly share it with someone else.
Just tap a post, then tap the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen. The image or video will automatically be added to your photo library where you can treat it like it was your own. Edit videos, add effects to pictures, and repost to whatever social networking site you wish.
Reply to a Snapchat Story in Private Messaging. In order to take advantage of this feature, you must be currently viewing a user's snap story. When the image or video of interest appears in a user's story, simply swipe your finger upwards on your screen. This will start a conversation with the user.
You can't re-arrange Snaps in a Story you've saved in Memories, but you can rename your Story, add or remove Snaps from the Story, and more. To edit a Story you've saved or created, follow these steps: Press and hold on the Story you want to edit. Swipe left or right to browse the Snaps in the Story.
Snapchat stories — sets of daily snaps that can be viewed by designated recipients repeatedly for a whole day — are a different story. "Unlike unopened snaps, which are stored until viewed or for 30 days if not opened, snaps that have been added to your stories are deleted from our servers after 24 hours."
Open the Snapchat profile screen by swiping down on the Snapchat camera screen. Tap "Add Friends" and then "Share Username." Select how you want to send the link. You can use your messaging app, or add it to an email.
To do the hack, go to the Notes tool on iOS. Press the return button a few times, so that you have four or five lines of empty message. Then highlight that, press copy, and head back into Snapchat. If you paste those empty lines into the text box, you'll be able to write as many lines as you want.
On Instagram, you can screenshot user post and stories and they are never notified. You can share user posts through a number of different methods(text, DM, copy link, etc.) and they will not be notified. The only way a user is notified of your activity is if you like their content or view their story.
To share a story in a direct message:
- Tap on a story to view it.
- Tap in the bottom right of the photo or video you'd like to share.
- Select people you'd like to share it with and tap Send.
Story Uploader is the best option. How to chop and upload a video longer than 15 seconds: If you produced some high quality video that is longer than 1 minute and want to chop it into 15 second intervals so that it flows as one seamless story, there's an app for that too! It's called CutStory.
When sharing a photo or video to your story, you can mention someone:
- Tap in the top left of your screen or swipe right from anywhere in Feed.
- Take a photo or video, then tap.
- Type @ followed immediately by their username, then select the person you'd like to mention.
To do so:
- Begin a post or a comment on another post, photo, or video.
- Start typing a someone's name anywhere in the post or comment. Facebook will make suggestions as you type.
- Alternatively, type @ before typing a name.
- Tap the name of the user you want to tag when it appears.
- Tap Post in the upper-right.
To tag someone in a comment, do this:
- Type the @ sign with their username.
- The username should pop up when you're replying to a comment even if you don't follow the user.
- Tap the username.
- Post the comment.
To tag products in your posts:
- Select a photo and add a caption, effects and filters.
- Tap the products in the photo that you want to tag.
- Enter the names of the products you want to tag, then select them as they appear in the search box.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Share.
To tag people as you're posting a photo:
- After you've selected a photo and added effects and filters, tap Tag People from the Share screen.
- Tap on someone in the photo.
- Start entering their name or username and select them from the dropdown menu. If you don't see the person you're looking for, tap Search for a person.
No, but you can mention them in a comment and they'll get notification 27 apr 2016 people the caption below video on instagram cannot tag as would photo. Use the text tool to write tagging someone in a new photo open instagram. On the line social media. Tag people on instagram.
To add people to your photo as you're sharing it:
- Tap Add People from the Share screen.
- Tap on someone in the photo.
- Start typing their name or username and select them from the dropdown menu.
- If you don't see the person you're looking for, tap Search for "[name]"
People you've tagged can also remove their tags from your photos using the same step. You can also tag yourself in someone else's photos, but they'll have to approve of the tag before everyone else can see it. New to Facebook, you can also tag locations in your photos.
We all know Instagram does not allow you to tag yourself in someone else's picture. That question defies Instagram guidelines and till date you cannot do anything like tagging yourself in random or other people's posts. All you can do is: Repost using instagram repost app.