After you've completed and sent your invitation, you will see your shareable link on your Host "Manage Invitation" dashboard. The shareable link can be used to share your invitation with guests via text message, social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), and regular/personal email.
Regarding this, how do you send an Evite?
- Click the "Create an Invitation" button on the Evite homepage.
- Scroll through the list of events on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on your occasion.
- Scroll through the designs.
- Enter your event details after you have chosen your design.
- Choose a reply style on the upper left hand side of the page.
Can you send an Evite via Facebook Messenger?
Choose "Send a Message" to deliver your invitation to your friends' Facebook inboxes. Key usage: inviting people when you don't have their email addresses handy and don't have them in your Evite Contacts. Choose "Post to Profile" if you want a quick way to spread your event to the masses.
How do you send a message to guests on Evite?
Resend Invitation/Send a Message. You will be presented with a box where you will be able to select the guest(s) that you'd like to send a message to. You can filter your guests by using the "Yes", "No", "Maybe" and "Not Yet Replied" header buttons at the top.