Can you return Lou and GREY to loft?
Unwashed, unworn and defective merchandise may also be returned or exchanged at any Lou & Grey store with the exception of select merchandise explicitly noted in our return policy below. Please note, we cannot accept online purchase returns at LOFT, LOFT Outlet, Ann Taylor, or Ann Taylor Factory store locations.
Please note, we cannot accept online purchase returns at Ann Taylor, LOFT Outlet or Ann Taylor Factory store locations. We will credit you for returns, accompanied by an original receipt, received within 45 days of the purchase for the price paid either in the original form of payment or as a merchandise exchange.
- Best Hotel Beds – And Where You Can Buy Them
- Westin– The famous Heavenly Bed at the Westin Hotels ensures a restful night with the 13” pillow top mattress and 250 thread count sheets.
- Hilton– The Hilton's well known Serenity Bed was designed by Serta to provide a “restful slumber”.
- Unless your bed frame still uses slats for support, you do not need a box spring, according to Orders. Box springs were first invented to help absorb shock since mattresses themselves were so much thinner back then. All you need is a solid platform underneath your mattress for support.
- Mattresses need a foundation in order to provide support for the person sleeping on the bed. One thing a person doesn't need is two foundations. Therefore if your bed has slats don't buy a box spring because it's not needed. For those that prefer box springs, a slatted bed base will not suit you.
If you take your time paying off your credit card balance, your credit card issuer will charge a fee for the convenience of taking your time rather than paying your balance right away. This fee is called a finance charge and is simply an interest fee charged on money you've borrowed.
- Pay off the balance within your grace period. If your card has a grace period, you must pay off the balance in full before the end of this period to avoid any finance charges. If the grace period is 21 days, make sure you pay off the balance in advance of the due date.
- The daily balance method sums your finance charge for each day of the month. To do this calculation yourself, you need to know your exact credit card balance every day of the billing cycle. Then, multiply each day's balance by the daily rate (APR/365). Add up each day's finance charge to get the monthly finance charge.
- The minimum payment is the lowest amount of money that you are required to pay on your credit card statement each month. See your credit card "terms and conditions" document to see how your credit card's minimum payment is calculated.
Updated: 28th August 2018