Likewise, can I retrieve deleted emails from Gmail?
How can I retrieve deleted messages from email?
- In the left pane of the Outlook.com window, select the Deleted Items folder.
- At the top of your message list, select Recover deleted items.
- Select the items you want to recover, and select Recover.
- Select OK.
How do I stop Gmail from deleting emails?
- From a browser, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- At the top, click the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
- Look for filters that include the words "Delete it" or "Skip Inbox."
- To the right, click Edit or Delete.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.