Can you put saline solution in your eyes as eye drops?
Yes you can use NORMAL SALINE (sterile solution) in your eyes. So use drops or eye washes that are made for eyes or BSS (balanced salt solution) if available. You can use Normal Saline in an emergency if the only other option is tap water.
You can use Opti-Free Replenish rewetting drops whenever you feel discomfort, or you can use them four times a day to prevent protein buildup. Just put two to four drops in each eye and blink after applying the eye drops.
- Using your multipurpose solution beyond the discard date could result in contamination of the solution and can lead to severe infection, vision loss, or blindness. If you find a full bottle and it has an expiration date on it and it has passed, do not use it. Use sterile saline solutions only for rinsing.
- The rewetting drops will at least keep your contacts moist, but they will not disinfect or clean your contacts (as the saline solution does). in this way, your eyes will be easily get infected or injured.
- Yes you can use NORMAL SALINE (sterile solution) in your eyes. So use drops or eye washes that are made for eyes or BSS (balanced salt solution) if available. You can use Normal Saline in an emergency if the only other option is tap water.
If you have to use white glue but want rich colors like this red slime, you will need a lot more food coloring! Baking soda helps to firm the slime. The saline solution is the slime activator and helps the slime to get it's rubbery texture! You really have to give this slime a fast stir to activate the mixture.
- All you need is Elmer's PVA glue, shaving cream and contact lens solution. You can replace the contact lens solution with detergent or liquid starch if you want. You could also use Borax and water instead of the contact lens solution as well. Will It Slime even has fluffy slime without glue or Borax.
- In one bowl mix 1 oz. glue (about ¼ of the glue bottle) and ¼ cup water. If you want colored slime, add food coloring to the glue and water mixture. Add ¼ cup of Sodium Tetraborate (Borax) Solution to the glue and water mixture and stir slowly. The slime will begin to form immediately.
- Stir in 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/4 cup shaving cream and glitter or food coloring. Mix well. Add contact lens solution as a crosslinker and stir. Keep adding contact lens solution until your slime is no longer sticky and knead slime until it has the desired consistency.
Updated: 2nd October 2019