Can you eat what you want and still lose weight?
When you're trying to maintain your weight, gain weight or lose weight it's ALL ABOUT HOW MANY CALORIES YOU EAT and NOT WHAT YOU EAT. You can eat 1-3 bigger meals a day if want to. It does not matter WHEN or WHAT you eat as long as you eat less than 2000 calories per day.
Here are the 20 most weight loss-friendly foods on earth, that are supported by science.
- Whole Eggs. Once feared for being high in cholesterol, whole eggs have been making a comeback.
- Leafy Greens.
- Cruciferous Vegetables.
- Lean Beef and Chicken Breast.
- Boiled Potatoes.
- Beans and Legumes.
- Here are 18 of the best foods to help you gain weight or add muscle, the healthy way.
- Homemade Protein Smoothies. Drinking homemade protein smoothies can be a highly nutritious and quick way to gain weight.
- Nuts and Nut Butters.
- Red Meats.
- Potatoes and Starches.
- Salmon and Oily Fish.
- Protein Supplements.
- Fruits for weight loss
- Goji Berries.
- Pomegranate seeds.
- Here are 10 more tips to lose weight even faster:
- Eat a high-protein breakfast.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.
- Drink water a half hour before meals.
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list).
- Eat soluble fiber.
- Drink coffee or tea.
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods.
- Eat your food slowly.
Updated: 2nd October 2019