Can you drive from Canada to the US?

A passport (or NEXUS card) is required to cross the border by air. However, if you have an Enhanced Driver's Licence or U.S. Passport Card, you can still drive across the Canada/U.S. border and take a domestic flight (e.g. drive Buffalo to Toronto, fly round-trip Toronto/Winnipeg, drive back to Buffalo).

Updated: 23rd September 2018

Rate This Answer

4.3 / 5 based on 3 votes.