Normally, everyone can fill out a Google form; they do not need an account. However, if you selected the option "Can submit only 1 response" in your Google form, that will require the users to login. So, if it's necessary to allow anonymous users, you should uncheck that option.
How do I sign into Gmail without signing into Google?
Method 5 Sign Into Multiple Accounts
- Open Gmail in a web browser.
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Click the profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click “Add Account”.
- Select a different account to sign in.
- Click “Add Account” to sign in a different user.
Can anyone see my files in Google Drive?
The files and folders in your Google Drive are private by default until you decide to share them. You can share your documents with specific people or you can make them public and anyone on the Internet can view the shared files.