Change icons with an app. If you'd rather not use a whole new launcher just to change your icons, you can try Icon Changer Free from the Play Store instead. Open the app and tap the screen. Choose the app, shortcut or bookmark whose icon you wish to change.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I remove an app icon from my home screen?
If you remove an app from the home screen, the app is still installed on your device, and you can open the app from .
- Touch and hold an app, a widget, or a shortcut.
- Drag the app, widget, or shortcut toward the top of the screen. To uninstall an app, drag the app toward Uninstall.
How to rename folders on your iPhone
- Press and hold an app on the Home screen.
- Tap the wiggling folder whose name you want to edit.
- Tap the circled X on the right of the field where the name is written.
- Tap out the name you wish to give this folder.
- Tap the Done key on the bottom right of the keyboard.
Just follow these steps:
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick the app icon, or launcher.
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Home screen.
- Drag the app to the Home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app.
How to turn on Display Zoom's Zoomed mode
- Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
- Tap on Display & Brightness.
- Tap View under the Display Zoom setting.
- Tap Zoomed to switch from the default setting of Standard.
- Tap Set in the upper right corner.
- Tap Use Zoomed to restart your iPhone into Zoomed mode.
Step 1: Press Windows+I to open Settings panel, and click Personalization to access Personalization settings. Step 2: Tap Change desktop icons on the top left in the Personalization window. Step 3: In the Desktop Icon Settings window, select the icon of This PC and click Change Icon.
The toolbar on the bottom of the Home screen appears on every page. You can place any icons on the toolbar that you want, including folder icons. Move to the Home screen containing an icon you want to place on the toolbar. Tap and hold an icon until the icons start jiggling and the Delete buttons appear.
Method 2 Changing Shortcut and Folder Icons
- Open Start. .
- Click the File Explorer. .
- Click Desktop. It's a folder in the left-hand column of options in the File Explorer window.
- Click a shortcut or folder icon.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click Properties.
- Open the icon's "Change Icon" window.
- Select an icon.
Hold your finger on the icon you want to move and drag it to its new position. The other icons will move to make room for it. If you want to move the application's icon to a new page, then continue dragging the icon to the side of the screen until the next page appears. Drop the icon on the new page where you want it.
If you decide you want to change an iPad folder name at any point after you've created the folder, all you need to do is tap and hold any app or folder icon to make them wiggle, tap on the folder whose name you want to edit, tap in the title bar to place the cursor there, and edit the name as desired. That's it.
Select Screen Fonts and Sizes
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to display the notification panel.
- Tap Settings to display the Settings screen.
- Scroll to the Device section and tap Display and Wallpaper.
- Tap Font.
- Drag the Font Size slider to the left (smaller) or right (larger) to change the font size.
For NOVA launcher users the steps to restore or get back missing app drawer icon/button are as follows:
- Tap and hold (long press) on an empty space on your home screen.
- Select “Widgets”
- From Nova Launcher widgets, long press “Nova Action”
- You will now be taken to the home screen.
- Select “App drawer”
Installing themes on your iOS device without a jailbreak. It might sound too good to be true, and in some ways it is, but it's now possible to have themed app icons on your Home Screen without having a jailbreak. This method works on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7 and later.
How to invert screen colors on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Accessibility.
- Turn On the option for Invert Colors — it's under the Vision section at the top.
How to assign Smart Invert Colors to a Home button shortcut
- Step 1: Open the Settings app.
- Step 2: Open Accessibility preferences.
- Step 3: At the bottom of the Accessibility preferences, tap Accessibility Shortcut.
- Step 4: Select Smart Invert Colors.
- Step 5: Triple-press the Home button and acknowledge the dialogue box.
The new iOS 9.3 will dim blue light from iPhone and iPad screens at night. Apple said: "Night Shift uses your iOS device's clock and geolocation to determine when it's sunset in your location. Then it automatically shifts the colours in your display to the warmer end of the spectrum, making it easier on your eyes."
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap General.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap Display Accommodations.
- Tap Color Filters.
- Tap the switch next to Color Filters to turn them on.
- Tap Color Tint.
- Tap and drag the Hue slider at the bottom until the tint is what you need.
- Close all open programs.
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Appearance and Themes, and then click Display.
- In the Display Properties window, click the Settings tab.
- Click to select the color depth you want from the drop-down menu under Colors.
- Click Apply and then click OK.
Certain emotions can change both the pupil size and the iris color. This happens in 10 to 15 percent of the Caucasian population (people who generally have lighter eye colors). For instance, my once very brown eyes are now hazel, a combination of brown and green. However, some hazel eyes actually get darker with age.
Is it possible to change your eye color? From this early age, you'll have naturally brown, blue, hazel, green, or gray eyes for the rest of your life. Some people wear colored contacts to enhance the intensity or change the color of their eyes. Others go to more extreme measures.
If you want to delete an application from the phone (and so from the menu screen) then go to Settings -> Apps and find the app you want to get rid of, click on it and there should be an Uninstall option, click this and the app and icon will be removed from the menu.