You make aloe vera juice by boiling the leaves to dissolve the pulp. Boiling aloe vera is not difficult, but you want to avoid using too much water, which can dilute the juice.
Correspondingly, how can I make aloe vera juice at home?
How to make the recipe
- Wash aloe vera leaf. pat dry with a cloth.
- Slit one of the edges with a scissor and open up the outer layer.
- Scoop off the gel, discard any greenish gel.
- Store it in a dry jar and refregerate for further use. (
- Add 2 tsp gel to any fruit juice and blend.
- Serve immediately.
Is Aloe Vera Juice Good for hydration?
Hydration. The aloe plant is very water-dense, so it's an ideal way to prevent or treat dehydration. Staying hydrated helps your body detox by providing a way for you to purge and flush out impurities. Try aloe vera juice instead of coconut water after your next hard workout.
Can you drink aloe vera plant?
Aloe vera juice can be taken twice a day for optimal health benefits. You can extract enough gel from your plants to make 2 servings. Just be sure you add the gel to 1 cup (8oz) of citrus juice immediately and refrigerate until you're ready to drink it.