Can you add mods to realms?
If it is Optifine you're using of course. If it's actually mods you'll just crash. EDIT : After more research I found that mods are not allowed at all in Realms. And Minecraft did try to add Optifine, but judging by this tweet, Optifine did not want to be part of Minecraft.
Realms has slightly different pricing plans for different platforms. The cheapest is $3.99 per month for a server supporting up to 3 simultaneous players (including the owner) on the version that runs on mobile, console and Windows 10. It's $7.99 for a server supporting up to 11 simultaneous players.
- Bedrock Edition (also known as the Bedrock Platform, Bedrock Codebase, Bedrock Engine or just Bedrock) refers to the multi-platform family of editions of Minecraft developed by Mojang AB, Microsoft Studios, 4J Studios, and SkyBox Labs.
- You play on an online server by locating and connecting to the IP address of a multiplayer server. A multiplayer server allows two or more players to play Minecraft together. Note that to access a server you need to run the same version of Minecraft as the server.
- Minecraft is getting an update allowing Xbox players to play with mobile and Windows users, Microsoft announced during its E3 press conference today. Minecraft Realms will launch later this year on console, although players on Xbox One can try it now for free.
Realms has slightly different pricing plans for different platforms. The cheapest is US$3.99 per month for a server supporting up to 3 simultaneous players (including the owner) on the version that runs on mobile, console and Windows 10. It's $7.99 for a server supporting up to 11 simultaneous players.
- Anyway, if you want to play together with your kids you'll need to purchase a PC. Minecraft for PC and minecraft Windows 10 Edition is 2 different games. With Minecraft Windows 10 Edition you can play with Minecraft PE users via LAN and multiplayer servers. You can get Minecraft from PC to Windows 10 Edition for free.
- Up to five friends can play cross-platform multiplayer on a local network between Pocket Edition and Windows 10 Edition Beta. The Windows 10 Edition Beta also lets up to five friends player together over Xbox Live. Things get trickier if you're not on the same network, however.
- Minecraft on iOS Gaining Cross-Platform Play With Android, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. So if you're playing on iPhone or iPad, you can still join in with a friend who only owns the game on Xbox One or PC.
For the moment, Realms is only available for the PC (Java) version of Minecraft, though it may see other versions of the game in the future. Anyone who hasn't previously owned a Realm can now sign up for a 30 day trial via the Realms menu in your client.
- A minecraft server with few slots (5-10) can utilize most of the resources of the small VPS which can be rented for 5-10 USD/month. So this looks like a minimum. Add costs of all additional services (user support, maintenance) and your profit and you are done.
- Yes! As of 1.7.10, you can upload your single player world to Minecraft Realms. The non-obvious bit is that you need to create a world in Minecraft Realms first, then overwrite it with your single-player world. Click "Minecraft Realms"
- You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. Visit Minecraft Realms support at Microsoft, or Mojang support for more information.
Updated: 2nd October 2019