Can TeamViewer be used on iPhone?
Make sure, every device is set up correctly in order to use the screen sharing functionality for iOS devices. Therefore, you'll need to do some preparations before you can connect to an iOS device. Download and install the TeamViewer QuickSupport app for iOS on the iPhone or iPad you want to connect to.
Yes, it is possible to remotely control an Android device using TeamViewer, but not all devices are supported yet. TeamViewer for Remote Control is the app that allows you to remotely control your PC from an Android device. TeamViewer QuickSupport is the app that is needed to control your Android device from your PC.
- TeamViewer is appalled by any criminal activity; however, the source of the problem, according to our research, is careless use, not a potential security breach on TeamViewer's side. Neither was TeamViewer hacked nor is there a security hole. TeamViewer is safe to use and has proper security measures in place.
- Look in the system tray (that's the bottom right corner of the Windows desktop, near the clock)
- You will find a Blue icon for TeamViewer Host.
- Right-click this icon and click Show TeamViewer.
- This screen will give you a nine-digit ID number.
- ITS QuickSupport. ITS QuickSupport is a tool used by the ITS Support Center to provide remote computer assistance in support of the Help Desk and Standard Desktop Support services. TeamViewer is the name of the software we are using to provide QuickSupport.
Updated: 28th November 2019