Can not hear on iPhone?
During a call, turn on the speaker. If you still cannot hear the other person then there is an issue with your phone carrier, not the iPhone. Also try turning the speaker mode on and off to try to start up the ear receiver. This may resolve the iPhone 6 can't hear caller problem that you are having.
Follow these steps:
- Go to Start , enter Sound, and select Sound Control Panel from the list of results.
- On the Playback tab, right-click (or press and hold) the Default Device and select Properties.
- On the Enhancements tab, select the Disable all enhancements check box and try to play your audio device.
- Popping sounds can be caused by a poor connection between the speakers, speaker cables, and amplifier. Wires can also become pinched in furniture or damaged in other ways, which can cause them to fray and make popping sounds. Check the cable at the amplifier and speakers and replace it if it is damaged.
- Spatial music is composed music that intentionally exploits sound localization. The term spatialisation is connected especially with electroacoustic music to denote the projection and localization of sound sources in physical or virtual space or sound's spatial movement in space.
- On the desktop or in the Start Menu, right-click on My Computer and select Properties. In the System Properties window, click the Hardware tab. On the Hardware tab, click the Device Manager button.
Updated: 2nd October 2019