If you have oily or sensitive skin, try to purchase products that say they are “non-comedogenic”, which means they won't clog pores. For some acne-prone individuals with oily skin, jojoba oil may be the answer.
Just so, is it important to moisturize your face with acne?
Yes, people with acne should moisturize, but with a non-clogging or non-comedogenic facial lotion or cream. Once a day is often adequate. Sometimes if dryness and inflammation in the skin is allowed to go unchecked it may actually serve to clog up your pores even more, creating more acne.
What are the best moisturizers for acne prone skin?
Top 10 Moisturizers for Acne-Prone Skin
- Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer.
- Jurlique Calendula Cream.
- Aveeno Clear ?Complexion ?Daily Moisturizer.
- Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Daily Moisturizing Lotion.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture SPF 35.
- Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Oil-Free Salicylic Acne Treatment & Moisturizer.
Can Using too much moisturizer cause acne?
Using too much face cream can cause your skin to become dependent on it for moisture, creating tired and lazy skin that has a dull appearance. As I mentioned earlier, applying moisturizer with a heavy hand will ultimately lead to clogged pores, breakouts, and dull skin. The excess moisturizer doesn't get absorbed.