Can I use a SIM card from Android to iPhone?
This works only if your Android phone takes a similar sized SIM to your iPhone, either a micro- or nano-SIM for later iPhone models. First save all contacts on the Android phone to its SIM. When the operation has finished, you can put the iPhone's SIM card back in.
This works only if your Android phone takes a similar sized SIM to your iPhone, either a micro- or nano-SIM for later iPhone models. Finally, go to Settings and choose "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" and tap "Import SIM Contacts". When the operation has finished, you can put the iPhone's SIM card back in.
- How to remove the SIM card in an iPhone or iPad. Gently insert the small paperclip you bent earlier into the small pinhole opening in the SIM tray. Apply a small amount of pressure until the SIM tray pops out of the iPhone or iPad.
- Import contacts stored on a SIM card
- If your iPhone isn't using the SIM from your old phone:
- Tap Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts.
- Wait for the import to complete.
- If you swapped SIM cards in step 1, remove the SIM card and replace it with your iPhone SIM card.
- Sim card sizes for other Apple iPhone models:
Apple iPhone 4s Micro SIM Apple iPhone 6s Plus Nano SIM Apple iPhone SE Nano SIM Apple iPhone 7 Nano SIM Apple iPhone 7 Plus Nano SIM
There's no such thing as an iPhone SIM card, Apple only manufactures the phone, not the SIM. The SIM comes from whichever network you use, and will work in other phones. You may need an adapter, however, as iPhones take nanoSIMs, whereas other phones might take regular or micro sized SIMs.
- When you move your SIM, you keep the same cell phone service. These phones have to be either provided by your cell phone provider or they have to be unlocked phones. With unlocked phones, you can always switch your phone service between different phones as easily as popping out the SIM card and moving it.
- To unlock it you must reset your PIN by entering your SIM card's unique unlock key (also called a PIN unblocking key or PUK). To unlock your SIM card: Log in to MyBell and retrieve your unlock key. Enter the unlock key on your mobile phone.
- What Is an Unlocked Cell Phone or Smartphone? An unlocked cell phone is one that is not tied into a certain carrier's network: It will work with more than one service provider. Most phones are tied – or locked – to a certain cellular carrier, such as Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, AT&T, or Sprint.
Updated: 28th October 2019