Hereof, how long do you cook brownies in a 7x11 pan?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 11x7 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until edges of brownies start to pull away from the sides of the pan.
Is an 8x8 pan half the size of a 9x13?
How long do you bake brownies in a 9x9 pan?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oil, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in eggs.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the brownie begins to pull away from edges of pan. Let cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares.