It's so quick and easy. You can email a Starbucks eGift Card any time – and it'll arrive within minutes. Once received, a Starbucks eGift Card can be spent on anything at Starbucks or even transferred to a registered Starbucks Card. It's the smarter way to give a gift.
Consequently, how do I add a Starbucks gift card to my wallet?
Here's how to enable Passbook in Starbucks 2.4:
- Update to iOS 6 (if you haven't already)
- Update to Starbucks 2.4 via the App Store.
- Launch the Starbucks app and touch Card > Manage > Add Card to Passbook.
- Optional: Select Stores > Set a Favorite Store.
- Walk into your local Starbucks and look on your iPhone lock screen.