Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of Prozac. Using an NSAID with Prozac may cause you to bruise or bleed easily. This medication may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
Consequently, can you drive while on antidepressants?
Some antidepressants can affect your ability to drive. You may feel drowsy from your medication which can affect your reaction time. If your antidepressants make you drowsy you should not drive. You should tell the DVLA if you are taking medication that may affect your driving.
Can fluoxetine make you put on weight?
Weight gain is a side effect of many antidepressants, including Prozac. This may be due to increased appetite among people taking antidepressants. Other users have reported weight loss while using Prozac; more research is needed to determine how Prozac and other SSRIs may contribute to weight changes.
What are the side effects of fluoxetine 20 mg?
Less serious side effects may include:
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat;
- drowsiness, dizziness, feeling nervous;
- mild nausea, upset stomach, constipation;
- increased appetite, weight changes;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm; or.
- dry mouth.