Click on the dropdown, and select "Block User". That's how to delete subscribers on the old YouTube layout. If you want to delete a subscriber on the new YouTube channel layout, click on "About" on their channel. That will not only delete them from your YouTube subscriber list, but it'll also block them.
Thereof, how can I make a YouTube channel private?
Convert a public channel
- From your desktop, open the channel you'd like to make private. (Make sure you're a member of the channel!)
- Click the gear icon in the top right.
- Select Additional options from the Channel Settings menu.
- Choose Convert this channel to a private channel.
- Click Ok to confirm.
How do you get rid of a YouTube account?
Follow these quick steps to completely remove a YouTube account and all of its related information:
- Step 1: Log in to your YouTube account.
- Step 2: Click on your username in the top right corner to open a new menu and choose Settings.
- Step 3: On the new page, click on Manage Account in the menu on the left-hand side.
How can I make my YouTube channel visible to viewers?