Uninstall the Google+ Android app. If you are running Marshmallow and your device manufacturer allows it, you can follow these steps to uninstall apps on your Android device. You can't uninstall the Google+ app on some Android devices, but you can disable it.
Can you delete a Google Plus account?
If that describes your situation, you can always delete your Google+ account without bidding farewell to other Google services such as Gmail. Start by logging in to plus.google.com with your Google account. Next, click the thumbnail of your profile photo in the upper-right corner, and select Account.
Delete Google+ Account
- Step 1: Log in to your Google+ account and open your stream for one last time.
- Step 2: In Google+ settings page, scroll down to Services and click on the link Delete profile and remove associated Google+ features.
- Step 3: On the Google account deletion page you would be given two options.
Click "Account" and go to the "Data Tools" tab. Look for "Account management", and click the link next to it that reads "Delete Google+ profile and features." You should see a delete confirmation page. It will ask you if it's okay to delete what's called your "Google Profile."
Disabling Google Now. From Google Now, scroll down and tap the menu button (three vertical dots), then choose Settings to get at the app's key options. Toggle the switch at the top of the screen to turn off everything in Google Now in one fell swoop then confirm your choice on the subsequent dialog box.
If you only wish to delete Gmail account, not all the Google Accounts, then Sign in to “Gmail” with the account which you would like to delete. To delete Gmail, you will have to click on “Delete products”. On the next page, click on “Remove Gmail permanently” located under the heading “Delete a Product”.
To Delete the Photos:
- Open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Touch and hold a photo or video you want to move to trash.
- Select any other items you want to move to trash.
- At the top right, tap Trash.
If you really do want to remove Gmail from your phone, the basic steps are:
- Navigate to Settings > Accounts.
- Tap Google and then tap the Gmail account you want to remove.
- Open the overflow menu, which may look like three dots or three lines, and select remove account.
- Confirm the account removal.
Delete apps that you installed
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap the app you want to uninstall. If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
- Tap Uninstall.
To see all your photos posted to Google+ (and other Google services), you can visit the Album Archive.
- On your computer, open Google+.
- Click Menu Settings.
- Under "Photos" or "Photos and Videos Shared on Google+", turn "Show geo location by default on newly shared Google+ albums," on.
Step 1: Sign into your Google account. Step 3: In the top right corner of the page, click the icon and select “Remove Items.” Step 4: Choose time period for which you want to delete items. To delete your entire history, select “The Beginning of Time.”
Gboard is a virtual keyboard app developed by Google for Android and iOS devices. Gboard features Google Search, including web results and predictive answers, easy searching and sharing of GIF and emoji content, a predictive typing engine suggesting the next word depending on context, and multilingual language support.
The only solutions are: Disable Google Play Services (and suffer the consequences) Remove updates to the application (Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Uninstall updates). You might need to head to Settings > Security > Device Administrators and disable Android Device Manager first.
To delete a location group/business account, you must be an owner of the account and must first delete or transfer all locations within the account.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- On the location group/business account you'd like to delete, click the three dot menu icon , then click Delete.
- Click OK to continue.
Open Google+ > click the post you want to delete. Click the down arrow in the top right corner of the post > Delete post. Click Delete in the bottom right corner.
Google Plus (also known as Google+) is a social networking service from Google. Google+ launched with a lot of fanfare as a possible competitor to Facebook. Google+ originally launched with the elements of Circles, Huddle, Hangouts, and Sparks.
Launched on April 24, 2012, Google Drive allows users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files. In addition to a website, Google Drive offers apps with offline capabilities for Windows and macOS computers, and Android and iOS smartphones and tablets.
Remove photos or videos
- On a computer, open Google+.
- Click Menu Profile.
- Next to "About," click More Your events.
- Click the event you want to change.
- On the Event photos box, click View photos.
- Click the photo you want to delete Delete .
Delete history with one person
- On your computer, go to Hangouts at hangouts.google.com or in Gmail.
- Select a conversation.
- At the top of the conversation window, click Settings .
- Select Delete conversation.
- If you're sure you want to delete your conversation, click Delete.
Remove an account from your device
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Under "Personal," tap Accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove.
- Tap More Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the device, you'll need to enter your device's pattern, PIN, or password for security.
As with the previous Google+ Hangouts, users can also perform a group video chat with up to 10 users at a time. The new Google Hangouts app on iOS integrates a Google Voice number to some extent, but on Android the SMS support in Hangouts doesn't fully integrate with Google Voice for calls or texts.