Correspondingly, how do I automatically upload photos to Google Drive?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Menu .
- Select Settings Back up & sync.
- Tap "Back up & sync" on or off.
How do I upload multiple photos from iPhone to Google Drive?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Add .
- Tap Upload.
- Find and tap the files you want to upload. To upload photos or videos, tap the photos and videos you want and tap Upload.
How do you share multiple photos on Google Drive?
- Upload the desired photos to your Google Drive (if you haven't already), and move them into a folder.
- Check the box to select the folder, then click the Share button at the top of the page.
- The Sharing settings dialog box will appear.