As with applications found on Android by default, it is not possible to uninstall it. However, you can disable it: To do this, go to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Disable.
Go to Settings > Apps. Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to “Google Play Services” app. Open the app details and tap on the “Force stop” button. Solution 3 – Clear the Google Services Framework cache.
Remove an account from your device
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Under "Personal," tap Accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove.
- Tap More Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the device, you'll need to enter your device's pattern, PIN, or password for security.
How to uninstall apps from the Google Play Store app
- Launch the Google Play Store app from your home screen or app drawer.
- Tap the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Type in the name of the app you wish to uninstall.
- Tap on the installed app.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK to confirm the uninstallation.
Play Store is Google's official pre-installed app store on Android-certified devices. It provides access to content on the Google Play Store, including apps, books, magazines, music, movies, and television programs.
How to Effectively Remove Android Crapware
- Navigate to Settings. You can get to the settings menu either in your apps menu or, on most phones, by pulling down the notification drawer and tapping a button there.
- Select the Apps submenu.
- Swipe right to the All apps list.
- Select the app you wish to disable.
- Tap Uninstall updates if necessary.
- Tap Disable.
Google Play services is used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play. This component provides core functionality like authentication to your Google services, synchronized contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher quality, lower-powered location based services.
Android WebView is a system component powered by Chrome that allows Android apps to display web content. This component is pre-installed on your device and should be kept up to date to ensure you have the latest security updates and other bug fixes.
If you don't use any music app (especially not the one in question), there's an easy cure:
- Go to Settings→Apps→Manage Apps.
- Go to the All tab.
- Scroll the list until you find Google Play Music.
- Tap the entry.
- On the screen which opens on the tap, you'll find a button labeled Disable -- push it.
'Google Play services is used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play. This component provides core functionality like authentication to your Google services, synchronized contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher quality, lower-powered location based services.
Go to Settings > About Phone and look for Android Version. Then, you'll need unknown sources enabled on your phone. This just allows you to install apps from outside Google Play. Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and check the box.
In the latter case, you won't be able to uninstall an app without revoking its administrator access first. To disable an application's administrator access, go to your Settings menu, find "Security" and open "Device Administrators". See if the app in question is marked with a tick. If so, disable it.
To turn updates on or off, follow these steps:
- Open Google Play.
- Tap the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) on the top-left.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Auto-update apps.
- To disable automatic app updates, select Do not auto-update apps.
Solution. In Settings, find Apps (or Application manager), then swipe to All. Scroll down to Google Services and tap on Clear data and then Force stop. Do the same with the Google Play Store app and clear the cache from your internet browser.
Google Play Games is an online gaming service and software development kit operated by Google for the Android operating system. It features real-time multiplayer gaming capabilities, cloud saves, social and public leaderboards, and achievements.
Occasionally inserts a book or magazine advertisement in the body of an article. Bottom Line. Part newsreader, part store, Google Play Newsstand is an Android app for those who like to partake in books, blogs, and other reading material.
Delete multiple apps
- Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage.
- In the top (Storage) section, choose Manage Storage.
- Your apps are listed in order of how much space they take up. Tap the one you want to delete.
- Choose Delete App.
- Repeat for any more apps you want to remove.
Follow below steps to disable auto updating in Google Play Services. Step 1 : Open Google Play Store App in your Mobile and click on the Menu (3 straight lines) on Top left. See marked area in the screenshot attached. Step 3 : Click on the 'Auto -update apps'.
To reinstall WhatsApp:
- Touch and hold the WhatsApp icon on the Home Screen until the icons start to wiggle.
- Tap the x in the corner of the WhatsApp icon.
- Tap Delete to remove the application and all of its data.
- Press the Home button.
- Re-download WhatsApp from the App Store.
Launched on April 24, 2012, Google Drive allows users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files. In addition to a website, Google Drive offers apps with offline capabilities for Windows and macOS computers, and Android and iOS smartphones and tablets.