Open your Gmail (you no need to sign out because Gmail allows you to sign in multiple account) click your avatar in the top right of your Inbox, click add account, then click “Create account” and sign up by filling the form, one phone number can be used for several Gmail accounts so you should enter your phone number
Hi all, as you've all figured out by now, you may only have one Gmail address per Google Account. However, you are welcome to create multiple Google Accounts, each with its own Gmail address. Another option is to use multiple signin or mail delegation (see the references below).
Import Email Accounts Into Gmail
- Open Google Mail, click the wheel icon in top right and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- In your Gmail settings, go to the Accounts and Import tab.
- Under the header Check mail using POP3 click Add a POP3 mail account you own.
- Fill in your email address and click Next Step.
Link your address to Gmail
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- In the "Check mail from other accounts" section, click Add a mail account.
- Type the email address you want to link, then click Next.
Open your Gmail Inbox – > Settings – > Accounts and click “add another email address you own” under “send mail as.” Type your new email alias here, verify the code and you'll now have an option to decide which of your email addresses should show up in the “From” field.
If you use Gmail with your account, it's not currently possible to change your Gmail username after you've registered. You can, however, create another Google Account with a different Gmail username. You can't change the email address on your account to an email address that's already associated with a Google Account.
The process is not hard, but requires clicking through several screens to get to the end result.
- Open Your Gmail Account. Open Gmail in your browser.
- Click Add Account.
- Click Add Account in the "Choose an Account" Window.
- Click Create Account.
- Fill out the Create the New Account Form.
- Create your Google Account.
Yes, and you can easily access multiple Gmail accounts but you have to sign out of your account first. This option is on the tiny drop-down menu, next to your email address in the top right hand corner of your browser window. Click Sign Out, a blank logon box appears and your wife can enter her details.
If so here's the process:
- Go to your gmail account.
- Click your icon (probably your face) in the upper right. You should now see a dialog box with more detail.
- Click Add Account.
- On this next screen, click Add Account again.
- Now you should see a link, at the bottom, to Create an Account.
Go to your Gmail account > Settings > Accounts and under "Send mail as:", click "Add another email address you own": and follow the on-screen instructions. You will receive a confirmation email on your email address you just added.
To create an email account:
- Log on your Control Panel via www.one.com.
- Click Mail Administration.
- Click New account.
- Enter the new email address that you want to create and a password for the email account.
- Click Save.
Set up your email account manually
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account. If you're using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap Add Account.
- Tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
- Tap Next.
Steps to create email account. Follow the steps below to create email account enjoy the great mail.com emailing experience: Click on the Free Sign Up Button. Enter all mandatory fields (First Name, Last Name, Gender, etc.)
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" tab.
- Tap "Add Account"
- Choose the type of account you want to add.
- After tapping "Other," you'll see a bunch of options but you can ignore most of them.
- Start off by entering your name, email address, and password.
To create an account:
- Go to www.gmail.com.
- Click Create account.
- The signup form will appear.
- Here, you'll have an opportunity to set up recovery options.
- Your account will be created, and the Google welcome page will appear.
Instead of leaving your emails vulnerable, take these quick and easy steps to secure your account right now.
- Access your security settings. Log into Gmail, click your profile photo at the top right of the screen, and select My Account to get to your dashboard.
- Set a new strong password.
- Enable two-step verification.
Add or remove your account
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- To the right of your username, tap the Down arrow .
- Tap Add account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add. If you use Office 365, select Exchange.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add your account.
- Click the gear in the top right of your Gmail page.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Accounts tab.
- In the “Send mail as:” section, click edit info next to the address.
- In the “Name:” section, specify what you'd like your name to be and click Save changes.
How to add a second Google account to your Android device
- Launch Settings from your Home screen, the app drawer, or the Notification Shade.
- Swipe up in the Settings menu to scroll down.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Google.
- Type in your email address in the provided field.
- Tap Next.
- Type your password.
At the moment, age restrictions don't warrant a single word in Google's Gmail Terms & Privacy details. Google does, however, spell them out on YouTube, buried down in item 12 of its Terms of Service. “If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service.