Can I access my Verizon cloud from my computer?Vverizonwireless
Updated: 26th November 2019
Beside this, how do I retrieve my contacts from cloud?
- Click on the "Settings" app in the main iCloud menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you get to the "Advanced" section."
- Click on the content you need to restore. Options are files stored in iCloud Drive, a list of contacts, or your Calendar and Reminders.
How do I download my contacts from Verizon cloud?
- Open the Verizon Cloud app on your mobile device.
- Select the content type (e.g., music, pictures, videos, documents) you'd like to download.
- Locate the file you want to download, and then touch and hold the file name to select it.
- From the available Menu options, tap Download.
How do I restore my contacts from Verizon cloud to Iphone?
- Tap the Verizon Cloud icon .
- Tap the Navigation Menu icon (located in the in the upper-left).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Content Restore.
- Select any of the following then tap Restore (located on the bottom-right):