Also asked, how do I cool down a hot room?
- Choose cotton. Save the ooh-la-la satin, silk, or polyester sheets for cooler nights.
- Feel the freezer burn. Stick sheets in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes before bed.
- Get cold comfort.
- Be creative.
- Sleep like an Egyptian.
- Get loose.
- Go old-school.
- Create a cross-breeze.
Which fruits helps to reduce body heat?
- Extraordinarily high consumption of room temperature or cold water. Water has the potential to cool down the body.
- Tender coconut water.
- Peppermint and mint.
- Fruits and vegetables.
- Drinking milk along with honey.
- Pomegranate Juice.
- Vitamin C rich foods.
How do you get your body temperature down?
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink lots of water.
- Avoid heavy meals and tea and coffee.
- Stay cool by wearing light clothes and sleeping with light bedclothes.
- Place a cool washcloth against your forehead.
- You could take a fever reducing medicine such as Nurofen.