Similarly, you may ask, how do you delete a post on Google+?
How do you delete a comment on Google?
- On your computer, open Google+.
- Find the post you commented on.
- In the top right of the comment, click More Delete comment Delete.
How do you delete a post on Google sites?
- open the post you want to delete (as its own page) (on the announcements-style page, click on the name of the post or edit post)
- click on the button (top, right)
- select Delete Page.
- if you are sure you want to delete the page, in the options box that appears select "Delete"