Keeping this in consideration, what flavors go well with brussel sprouts?
- Mustard. The tang of a good mustard is a great match for earthy Brussels sprouts.
- Fish Sauce. Fish sauce gives roasted Brussels sprouts a salty, umami-flavor kick that makes them even more irresistible.
- Smoked Paprika.
- Pomegranate Molasses.
- Worcestershire Sauce.
- Miso Paste.
What do you put on brussel sprouts?
What Nuts go well with Brussels sprouts?
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, base and outer leaves trimmed, and halved.
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter.
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced shallots.
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic.
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more for seasoning.
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning.
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts.