It has been suggested that breathing in the vapours from certain oils seems to reduce nausea and vomiting caused by cancer treatments such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy. But these claims are not supported by research studies. Some people also say aromatherapy helps: boost the immune system.
Which essential oils are carcinogenic?
Essential oils which contain one or more anti-carcinogenic constituents
- Basil (lemon) Oximum x citriodorum.
- Basil (linalool CT) Ocimum basilicum.
- Bergamot (wild) Monarda fistulosa var.
- Cananga Cananga odorata, Canangium odoratum f.
- Citronella Cymbopogon nardus, Cymbopoon winterianus.
What essential oils are good for pancreatic cancer?
Let's review some of the natural plant extracts or essential oils that show the most promise in preventing and treating cancer.
- Thyme essential oil.
- Rosemary essential oil.
- Oregano essential oil.
- Chamomile essential oil.
- Frankincense essential oil.
- Hope in holistic healing.