Are musicians considered to be artists?
And yes this includes does musicians. Yes, artists include musician, but musicians do not include artist!!! Music, painting, acting and many other similar activities are considered part of the creative or performing arts.
Aubrey Drake Graham was born on October 24, 1986, in Toronto, Ontario. His father, Dennis Graham, is an African American and a practising Catholic from Memphis, Tennessee, and worked as a drummer, performing alongside rock and roll and rockabilly musician Jerry Lee Lewis.
- Drake comes from an eclectic and unique ethnic and religious background. His father is an African-American Catholic and his mother is a white Canadian Jew.
- This album is regrettably light on R&B Drake, his better half. But Drake is excellent at the angry posturing anthems, too. As an artist who synthesizes hip-hop and R&B better than most, Drake clearly should rap, but his biggest and most effecting songs are the R&B-infused ones.
- Khalid (singer)
Khalid Genres R&B hip hop Occupation(s) Singer songwriter Instruments Vocals Years active 2015–present
A musician is a person who plays a musical instrument or is musically talented. Anyone who composes, conducts, or performs music may be referred to as a musician. Examples of a musician's possible skills include performing, conducting, singing, rapping, producing, composing, arranging, and the orchestration of music.
- Musicology (from Greek μουσική (mousikē), meaning 'music', and -λογία (-logia), meaning 'study of') is the scholarly analysis and research-based study of music. Musicology is part of the humanities. A scholar who participates in musical research is a musicologist.
- A drummer is a percussionist who creates and accompanies music using drums. The drummer's equipment includes a drum kit (or "drum set" or "trap set") which includes various drums, as well as cymbals and an assortment of accessory hardware such as pedals, standing support mechanisms, and drum sticks.
- Some of the qualities successful musicians possess are:
- Confidence. There are many successful musicians today who had no other choice of career except music, so they gave their 100% to it.
- Hard Work. They say that hard work is the first stepping stone to success.
- Patience And Not Giving Up.
In the late 1970s, the term Emcee, MC or M.C. became an alternative title for a rapper, and for their role within hip-hop music and culture. MC can often be used as a term of distinction; referring to an artist with good performance skills.
- A master of ceremonies (also known as an MC or emcee) is the official host for a staged event, performance, or party. Normally, a master of ceremonies introduces speakers, makes announcements, and engages with the audience to keep the ceremony agenda flowing as smoothly as possible.
Acronym Definition RAP Rhythm And Poetry (rap music) RAP Remedial Action Plan RAP Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement (road material) RAP Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific
- A RAPPER is an ARTIST. An EMCEE is a MASTER OF CEREMONIES… someone who maintains the energy of a room, an entertainer. But our world has switched the connotated definitions. But HIP HOP refers to the lifestyle subcultue.
Updated: 6th December 2019