Also know, how can I convert cm to mm?
- The "millimeter" is a smaller unit than the "centimeter," even though both are derived from the basic "meter." When you convert any larger metric unit to a smaller one, you must multiply the original value.
- Example: 58.75 cm * 10 = 587.5 mm.
Is 10mm 1 cm?
|Centimeters (cm)||Millimeters (")|
|0.1 cm||1 mm|
|1 cm||10 mm|
|2 cm||20 mm|
|3 cm||30 mm|
How do you convert from mm to inches?
- Learn the conversion factor. One inch is the same length as 25.4 millimeters.
- Understand the conversion factor.
- Write down the multiplication problem.
- Cancel out the units.
- Solve the problem.