Also, how do you make brussel sprouts taste good?
- Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet over high heat until butter is melted and begins to brown, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir Brussels sprouts and lemon juice into butter and oil; cook, stirring constantly, until sprouts are just heated through and starting to soften, about 45 seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
What are the benefits of eating Brussels sprouts?
- High in Nutrients. Brussels sprouts are low in calories but high in fiber, vitamins and minerals.
- Rich in Antioxidants.
- May Help Protect Against Cancer.
- High in Fiber.
- Rich in Vitamin K.
- May Help Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels.
- Contain ALA Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- May Reduce Inflammation.
How do you cook brussel sprouts in the oven?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Place trimmed Brussels sprouts, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly, and shake to coat.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, shaking pan every 5 to 7 minutes for even browning.