Are any of the Naruto movies canon?
As otthers said, there's no specific order. However, the latest two movies; Naruto: The Last and Naruto: Boruto The Movie are set after the manga. The author, Kishimoto himself has written these two movies. So, these two are the only movies that can be considered, "canon" so as to say.
Naruto Shippuden was an anime series that ran from 2007 to 2017. In total 500 episodes of Naruto Shippuden were aired. With a total of 225 reported filler episodes, Naruto Shippuden has a high filler percentage of 45%.
- neji dies in episode 364 because the ten tails was shooting out these wood type things idk and was aiming for naruto, then hinata tried to protect him but neji jumped in and saved both hinata and naruto by sacrificing his life ;(
- He does not become Hokage in Naruto Shippuden series in end he get married to Hinata…..he has shown hokage in the !st episode of Boruto; Naruto Next Generation…..and in the movie Boruto; Naruto The Movie….
- Naruto was an anime series that ran from 2002 to 2007. In total 220 episodes of Naruto were aired. With a total of 94 reported filler episodes, Naruto has a high filler percentage of 43%.
Naruto, hands down, is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful character in the Naruto-universe. Naruto, as an Uzumaki, possesses a gargantuan amount of not only chakra, but life-force. Furthermore, Naruto has mastered the chakra of the most powerful tailed beast, Kurama.
- He is stronger than Itachi, Tobirama, Jiraiya (Sage mode), EMS Madara and EMS Sasuke. He has SAGE AND BIJUU MODE!Madara with out Rinnegan can't beat Minato. but if naruto can sense minato than minato can sense naruto too, which makes the fight useless ^_^
- Naruto, hands down, is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful character in the Naruto-universe. Naruto, as an Uzumaki, possesses a gargantuan amount of not only chakra, but life-force. Furthermore, Naruto has mastered the chakra of the most powerful tailed beast, Kurama.
- As we know Sasuke was still a Genin when he left the village. So with Naruto now Hokage, so DEFINITELY not a Genin that would make Sasuke the last of the Rookie 9 a Genin, and knowing Naruto he'd totally prank Sasuke by not giving him a promotion either ;).
While Naruto is well known for several jutsu such as the Shadow Clone and Rasengan (including all the variations he has on it) there are countless others. Some of it (like climbing trees) is just chakra control, but he has summoning jutsu, transformation jutsu, and other simple techniques.
- However, it is also noteworthy to point out that Naruto possesses many of the general "abilities" of the Uzumaki clan, such as an incredibly strong life force, great recuperative powers and over the average longevity. He possesses these because, not unlike Kekkei Genkai, they are passed down genetically.
- Let's give 1-3 years margin of error for Naruto and Hinata to have bonded. Naruto's current age in Shippuden is about 17. Kakashi just stepped down from his position as Hokage. Since he was about 31 in Shippuden, and he became the 6th Hokage after the two year time skip, so he is about 33 at that time.
- Actually the Uzumaki Clan was wiped out as well. However it happened way before naruto was born. During the third ninja war, other villages except Konoha, feared the clan's sealing jutsus (they could seal a monster with just a few hand signs). So they ambushed the village and killed everyone.
Updated: 29th September 2018